Friday, September 16, 2011

Sometimes its better to laugh at yourself

I woke up early and had time to relax, wake up, and take my time getting ready. I did my hair and makeup, quite lovely, and headed out into the world. I was on my way to school and had to stop by a store to help get a parting gift for a friend. I got out of my car, opened the back seat, see my yoshi bag (so cute) and all big eyed and bushy tailed, dove for it and BONK! my eye went right into the corner of my car door. Oops, well it hurt but I have a pretty high tolerance for pain so I just said 'ouch' laughed and went in the store anyway. My eye swelled up instantly! I looked like Popeye's love child. The kind ladies working felt bad for my face and gave me a cold compress, all the while glued to my face with a horrified expression. We bought what we needed and headed to school. When I get there everyone under the sun asks me what happened and after the few dozen times it just gets more and more funny! "I tried getting something out of my car got too excited and hit my face on the door." haha, how silly. For some reason not everybody thought it as funny as I did, oh well sometimes you just have to laugh to yourself.

It's not that bad looking, I've seen worse. :,)

No comments: