Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Zombie Babies



I made myself some cute zombie babies during class today. I'm terribly sloppy with polish so I always find a "messy" kind of design to do.



  • balance pH of nails
  • paint black
  • white blob in the middle
  • smaller green blob in white
  • take an orange or yellow to make googly zombie eyes (wipe off excess polish from brush to prevent from running before dotting on eyes)
  • use a fine tip brush/toothpick/or anything with a point to make tiny black pupils
  • use black polish ( wipe off excess) and dab/ shimmy a little mouth
  • take red polish (again wipe off excess) and at an angle make the blood slashes and drips
  • Finish with a clear top coat to prevent chipping


Silly little zombies just make me smile. Personally I have a problem with touching and smudging my drying polish so the best thing about these messy little babies? A little bit of smudging or bumping can just add to the "zombie" look. When I was driving I looked at them and laugh; my friend thought I was goofy, but I'm just smitten. ;)

No comments: